I’ve just posted a new build for Rekord Buddy 2. This is a recommended update for all users and includes the following changes:
- FIXED: Some dates in Traktor could be incorrectly parsed, causing syncing errors.
- FIXED: Renaming a tag could sometimes cause it to be incorrectly deleted.
- FIXED: Read-only collection could in some cases cause a crash.
- FIXED: Adding tracks in other programs could miss reading some of their properties in the next sync.
- FIXED: Fixed a crash when chaning key notations.
- IMPROVED: Added better messages when authorization fails in some cases.
- IMPROVED: If a track has no tags to save we don’t modify it.
- IMPROVED: Sorting playlists is now called organizing playlists.
- IMPROVED: Ok button in track edit dialog is now ‘Apply’.
- IMPROVED: Deleting an ‘other tracks’ playlist in an organized playlist will now also delete the sorting criteria.
- IMPROVED: Added better warning text then markers are not supported by a program.
- IMPROVED: Added a ‘Check Database Consistency’ menu item to help fix potential issues.
In order to get the update you have 3 solutions:
If you can currently launch the app without crashes. Doing so should detect the new build and offer you to upgrade after you click OK on the backup warning.
You can also go to the “Rekord Buddy” menu at the top and choose “Check for Updates”.
Failing all these, you can log into your account on Next’s website and re-download the installer. It will always contain the latest build.