I’ve just posted a new build for Rekord Buddy 2. This is a recommended update for all users and includes the following changes:
- FIXED: Syncing could be incorrect when users had dates in the future.
- FIXED: Some paths on external drives for Serato collections could be parsed incorrectly.
- FIXED: Some crates on external drives for Serato could end up skipped.
- FIXED: Filtering and sorting some decimal BPM values could give incorrect results.
- FIXED: A sorted smart playlist could not be updated when syncing caused its tracks to change.
- FIXED: ‘No’ or ‘Not’ crate in sorted playlists could show up even if empty.
- FIXED: Dragging in track list view now correctly uses the artwork as icon.
- IMPROVED: Space bar to play now only works in the track list view.
- IMPROVED: Re-enabled the cut/paste/select menu options so that users can cut and paste text.
- IMPROVED: Column for parent crates in track list view is now sorted alphabetically and does not include ‘All tracks’ as a crate.
In order to get the update you have 3 solutions:
If you can currently launch the app without crashes. Doing so should detect the new build and offer you to upgrade after you click OK on the backup warning.
You can also go to the “Rekord Buddy” menu at the top and choose “Check for Updates”.
Failing all these, you can log into your account on Next’s website and re-download the installer. It will always contain the latest build.