I’ve just posted a new build for Rekord Buddy 2. This is a recommended update for all users and includes the following changes:
- FIXED: Fixed a bug when tags used to sort a playlist are deleted during sync.
- FIXED: Fixed a bug when some sorted playlists were not restored correctly after an fresh init.
- FIXED: Fixed an issue with reading some playlist entries in Serato.
- IMPROVED: Officially supported rekordbox version is now 4.2.4.
- IMPROVED: Added better debug info when system exception occurs.
This build should be safe to use in macOS 10.12 Sierra although other DJ apps may not so be careful if you upgrade.
In order to get the update you have 3 solutions:
If you can currently launch the app without crashes. Doing so should detect the new build and offer you to upgrade after you click OK on the backup warning.
You can also go to the “Rekord Buddy” menu at the top and choose “Check for Updates”.
Failing all these, you can log into your account on Next’s website and re-download the installer. It will always contain the latest build.