I’ve just posted a new build for Rekord Buddy 2. This is a recommended update for all users and includes the following changes:
- FIXED: Crates beginning with ‘–‘ are not read correctly from Traktor.
- FIXED: Some track ratings were not read correctly. They should now match the ones in Traktor and rekorbdox.
- FIXED: Renaming crates not causes the crate to be correctly updated during the next sync.
- FIXED: Renaming crates does not cause an issue sometimes during the next sync.
- FIXED: Tags can now have spaces in their names.
- IMPROVED: Added more debug information to isolate the ‘date is nil‘ issue. Send me the logs!
- IMPROVED: Removed some old debugging info.
This build should be safe to use in macOS 10.12 Sierra although other DJ apps may not so be careful if you upgrade.
In order to get the update you have 3 solutions:
If you can currently launch the app without crashes. Doing so should detect the new build and offer you to upgrade after you click OK on the backup warning.
You can also go to the “Rekord Buddy” menu at the top and choose “Check for Updates”.
Failing all these, you can log into your account on Next’s website and re-download the installer. It will always contain the latest build.