I’ve just posted a new build for Rekord Buddy 2. This is a recommended update for all users and includes the following changes:
- FIXED: Some playlists may not sync correctly accross all databases..
- FIXED: The + button was failing to display a menu in a lot of cases.
- FIXED: Invalid characters in rekordbox files are now always correctly filtered.
- IMPROVED: Play/Pause media key will now correctly pasue the track that is already playing.
- IMPROVED: Removed ‘Save’ and ‘Revert to Saved’ in the File menu which were confusing some users.
- IMPROVED: The + button will now only display things related to adding, not editing or deleting.
In order to get the update you have 3 solutions:
If you can currently launch the app without crashes. Doing so should detect the new build and offer you to upgrade after you click OK on the backup warning.
You can also go to the “Rekord Buddy” menu at the top and choose “Check for Updates”.
Failing all these, you can log into your account on Next’s website and re-download the installer. It will always contain the latest build.