I’ve just posted a new build for Rekord Buddy 2. This is a recommended update for all users and includes the following changes:
- FIXED: Some errors during syncing could cause the app to hang on ‘Parsing tracklist’.
- FIXED: If the users cancels out of selecting a rekordbox xml file, we stop syncing.
- FIXED: If the track can’t be played we notify the user.
- FIXED: Some cloned folders could cause errors during syncing.
- FIXED: You can’t add a clone folder to its original and vice versa.
- FIXED: Apple Lossless files have correct markers in rekordbox (use database consistency check then sync to fix existing ones).
- FIXED: rying to exit the app or play a track before another one started playing could cause issues.
- IMPROVED: Debug log file now includes the username in order to differentiate them.
- IMPROVED: Rekordbox parser will now debug log if it is importing a file.
- IMPROVED: Added more debug logging for when tracks are not output to a collection.
- IMPROVED: Consistency check can now find tracks that have moved or were renamed.
- IMPROVED: Markers coming from Traktor will now have colors in other apps that attempt to match the Traktor colors.
- IMPROVED: Artists can now be deleted from the sidebar by pressing delete.
- IMPROVED: You can now play tracks listed under the artist sidebar.
In order to get the update you have 3 solutions:
If you can currently launch the app without crashes. Doing so should detect the new build and offer you to upgrade after you click OK on the backup warning.
You can also go to the “Rekord Buddy” menu at the top and choose “Check for Updates”.
Failing all these, you can log into your account on Next’s website and re-download the installer. It will always contain the latest build.