I’ve just posted a new build for Rekord Buddy 2. This is a recommended update for all users and includes the following changes:
- FIXED: Adding tracks on new Serato volumes could cause issues.
- FIXED: Some debug logging could cause issues.
- FIXED: Folders with duplicate entries could cause issues.
- FIXED: Some default content paths in Traktor could cause parsing issues.
- FIXED: Some modification dates in Traktor could cause parsing issues. Warning are now logged instead.
- FIXED: Organizing complex hierarchies of filters and oganized playlists could cause issues.
- FIXED: Large integer values in Serato collections could be seen as invalid.
- FIXED: App sometimes would close too early during launch.
- FIXED: Deleting organizing crates off ‘Other Tracks’ crates now works correctly.
- FIXED: Filters with filters can now be edited again.
- IMPROVED: Warning dialog about backups can now be removed.
- IMPROVED: Debug logging now creates a debug info file on the user’s desktop.
In order to get the update you have 3 solutions:
If you can currently launch the app without crashes. Doing so should detect the new build and offer you to upgrade after you click OK on the backup warning.
You can also go to the “Rekord Buddy” menu at the top and choose “Check for Updates”.
Failing all these, you can log into your account on Next’s website and re-download the installer. It will always contain the latest build.