I’ve just posted a new build for Rekord Buddy 2. This is a recommended update for all users and includes the following changes:
- FIXED: Deleting multiple tracks from a playlist did not work correctly.
- FIXED: Deleting tracks from a cloned playlist did not work correctly.
- FIXED: Authorizations could error in some cases.
- FIXED: Database consistency checks could cause an error half way thru.
- FIXED: Deleting playlists with filters could cause an issue in some cases.
- FIXED: Some rekordbox playlists could cause a crash when tracks were deleted.
- FIXED: Some invalid Serato hotcues numbers could cause issues.
- FIXED: Some invalid serato crate lists could cause issues.
- FIXED: Smart playlists or filtering riles based on dates would not work correctly.
- IMPROVED: Added a menu option to log debugging info.
- IMPROVED: Officially supported version of rekordbox is now 4.2.5.
- IMPROVED: Enabled more operators to the smart playlist editor.
In order to get the update you have 3 solutions:
If you can currently launch the app without crashes. Doing so should detect the new build and offer you to upgrade after you click OK on the backup warning.
You can also go to the “Rekord Buddy” menu at the top and choose “Check for Updates”.
Failing all these, you can log into your account on Next’s website and re-download the installer. It will always contain the latest build.